Make Pasta Quickly with this easiest recipe!
Pasta is an Italian cuisine. It is of two types – dried and fresh pasta. Dried pasta is generally prepared for commercial purposes. However, fresh pasta is more preferable as these are fresh.
But both types of pasta are good and healthy. You can take pasta in snack or dinner.
Dried pasta is made up of semolina flour and water to make a paste. With this paste different shapes of pasta are made with the help of moulds whereas fresh pasta are made up with the durum wheat, egg and little salt.
Dough is prepared and pasta is made from that dough with the help of pasta machine.Dough is rolled into machine till the desirable thin pasta didn’t get. This pasta is then dried at high temperature.
You can get pasta from local market and dried pasta is available in many shapes and sizes. Strips, cylinders, sheets, different shapes, long strands are different types of pasta.
You can complement pasta with any desirable sauce.
Pasta is also find in many flavors and colours. Each type of pasta gives a unique texture to your dish.You can add pasta in your daily diet as these are healthy for you, even kids and toddlers are too like pasta.
You can load your pasta recipe with the veggies, mushrooms as per your choice. You can add masala, sauce, spices or anything else you want to add in your homemade pasta.
I personally like pasta loaded with veggies and mushrooms. You can also add capsicum, tomato, cauliflower or the veggies you want to see in your pasta.
Now let me tell you how you make pasta with this simple recipe at your home. It is too easy to make pasta. Its difficulty level is null.
Make Pasta in Step by Step man
You really need not be a perfect cook. Just follow the steps below and you will make pasta extremely delicious and you will be termed as a good cook for sure.
So let’s try this pasta recipe and amaze everyone with your cooking.
Preparation time: 25 minutes.
Servings: 3 to 4
• 1 ½ cup pasta ( any type)
• 1 large chopped onion
• 2 chopped capsicum
• 2 chopped tomatoes
• ½ tsp garam masala
• 10-12 curry leaves
• Green chillies
• Salt to taste
• ½” crushed ginger
• 1 tsp mustard seeds.
1. Boil pasta in 4 cup of water in a pan or pressure cooker.
2. Add some salt and 1 tablespoon of oil in water.
3. Do not overcook pasta. Boiled it up to 90% only.
4. Drain the water and use cold water to rinse pasta and then keep aside.
5. Heat oil in a pan. Crackle some mustard seeds and cumin.
6. Add chopped onions, green chillies, curry leaves, ginger and capsicum.
7. Add tomato, capsicum, salt, pepper, other spices, turmeric powder and sauté them till 2 minutes till the ingredients leaves oil.
8. Now add boiled pasta and mix them all for about 2-3 minutes.
9. Add coriander or any other spice (if want).
10. Your pasta is ready, serve hot with tomato sauce.
Pasta with white sauce
White sauce gives a smooth and creamy texture to your pasta. You can take this in dinner or snack. Whole milk and all-purpose flour are used to make white sauce.
Preparation time: 70 minutes
Servings: 3 to 4
• a cup of pasta
• 1 ½ cup white button mushrooms.
• a boiled potato
• 1 boiled carrot
• a chopped capsicum
• 5-6 boiled baby corn
• Boiled peas
• 1 chopped onion
• 3 tbsp Butter or oil
• 2-3 tbsp regular cheese
• Black pepper
• Basil or dry leaves
• Salt to taste
1. Boil pasta in a pressure cooker.
2. Add oil and salt in water.
3. Drain water and use cold water to rinse pasta and keep aside.
4. Heat oil or butter in a pan.
5. Add onion, garlic until it gets golden brown
6. Add mushrooms and sauté till it becomes brown from edges.
7. Make sure no moisture will remain in mushrooms.
8. Now add capsicum and sauté it.
9. Add all-purpose flour and sauté it for 3-4 minute so that it will not remain raw. 10. Add all boiled and chopped veggies and sauté them. 11. Add whole milk. Since you have used all-purpose flour so it combines with milk and a thick white sauce will form.
12. Add salt, basil leaves, and pepper.
13. When the sauce become thick, add boiled pasta in it.
14. Stir gently so that pasta would coat well in the sauce.
15. Your white pasta is ready; you can use grated cheese for toppings.
• Add oil in pasta at the time of boiling so that it would not become sticky.
• Mix pasta with the veggies on low flame.
• In white sauce pasta, make sure flour would not remain raw.
• Do not overcook pasta otherwise it would become mushy.
• If you are boiling pasta along with the veggies then make sure pasta will add only when the veggies are half boiled so that it will not overcook.
• Do not overcook veggies otherwise you will not get texture of the veggies.
• You can also use pasta recipe as fillings in spring rolls.
• If you do not like spicy dishes then you can go with white sauce pasta.
• Make sure that pasta will not become mushy due to overcooking.
So, now you know how easy it is to make healthy and delicious pasta at home. It is too easy.
Make pasta and eat it with variety of sauces!
And yes, keep in mind all the tips and warning so that there would be no chance of mistake. It may alter the taste of pasta but don’t worry it would be first time as next time you will be an experienced cook!
And YES! Do let us know about your pasta recipe and do share your experience with us.
If you have any query or suggestion for us then feel free to say. We would glad to know!