Hair increase the beauty of a person. Shiny and thicker hair makes your face much pleasant and attractive. It doesn’t matter how long or short your hair is, but they should be well maintained. So, both men and women make effort to get thicker hair.
There are lots of shampoos and conditioners which claim to give best result. But when the question is about getting natural thickness what’s better than natural remedies.
So, here are some natural home remedies to get thicker hair:
- Yogurt or Dahi: Yogurt is a natural conditioner. It stops hair fall and helps to maintain the volume of hair. Yogurt is rich in nutrients which are essential for your hair.
It also stops the dandruff and thus helps you to get thicker hair. Dandruff is main reason of hair fall which are caused by fungal infection.
- Egg white: Egg is a rich source of protein which is very beneficial for strengthening and increasing the volume of hair.
- Take egg in a bowl and beat it properly.
- Now apply it on wet hair gently.
- Cover each and every hair on your scalp.
- Now leave it for at least 30 minutes
- Wash your hair with slightly warm water and mild shampoo.
Use this method once a week and you will get thicker hair in few weeks.
- Avocado: Avocado is rich in vitamin E which provides complete nourishment of your scalp. It not only helps you to get thicker hair but also gives you soft and silky hair.
- Mash one avocado and banana.
- Mix both fruits with one spoon of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp on each and every hair.
- Leave it for minimum 30 minutes so that nutrients will get absorbed by scalp and hair.
- Now wash your hair with gentle shampoo.
This method will increase the overall health of your hair. It will help you to get thicker hair and will also increase the shine of your hair.
- Indian Gooseberry or Amla: Indian gooseberry is not only rich source of vitamin C; it also contains other healthy nutrients. Amla will help you to get thicker hair quickly.
- Add one spoon of amla powder into two spoons of coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and leave it undisturbed for a night.
- In morning wash your hair with mild shampoo.
Use this method once a week and you will see amazing results in few weeks. Add Indian gooseberry into your regular diet and you will see improved hair quality.
- Henna or mehndi: Henna will rejuvenate your hairs. It will not only help you to get thicker hair but also increases length of hair. Mehndi will strengthen your hair and gives it shine and smoothness.
- Add one cup of dried henna with one egg white or half cup yogurt.
- Mix both the ingredients properly.
- Now apply this mixture on your hair.
- Apply on every single hair.
- Leave your hair undisturbed until it dries.
- After that wash your hair with mild shampoo.
Henna is very useful thing to get thicker hair. Use henna pack once in a month. But it may change the color of your hair into red. So, you should not use it more often if you do not wish to get red hair.
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk is not only very tasty food item it will also help you to get thicker hair. It is very nutritional product and contains protein and iron in abundance.
- Take out the milk of freshly plucked coconut.
- Cover your scalp completely with coconut oil.
- Leave it undisturbed for a night.
- Now wash the hair with good and gentle shampoo.
Coconut milk can be used more frequently than egg whites or Indian gooseberry. You can use it whenever you wash your hair once or twice a week.
- Orange pulp: Orange is very refreshing and rich in nutrients. It is very beneficial for your hair as well. Orange will help you to get thicker hair and is also used to remove dandruff which causes hair fall.
- Cut one orange into several small slices.
- Now put this slices into mixer without peeling.
- Mix it until you get a nice pulp.
- Apply this pulp on your hair.
- Leave your hair for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Now wash your hair with or without shampoo.
Orange pulp will provide you remarkable results in few months. It can be used once a week.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is rich in vitamin E and helps to naturally get thicker hair. It prevents the hair fall and increase the length of hair fast.
- Take equal proportion of coconut oil and castor oil and mix them well.
- Now apply this mixture on your scalp properly.
- To distribute the oil equally among hairs, comb your hair gently.
- Now leave it for at least an hour so that nutrients get absorbed by hair.
- After that wash your hair with shampoo.
You will see increase in the volume of hair in just few weeks. Use this method whenever you wash your hair.
- Olive oil: Olive oil is very beneficial to get thicker hair and to improve the overall health of hair. It not only provides nourishment but also helps to fight against dandruff and breaking hair.
- Apply olive oil on each and every hair of your scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently with your fingertips.
- Now leave it undisturbed for at least 30 minutes so that nutrients may get absorbed.
- You can also leave it undisturbed for a night to get better results.
- Now wash your hair with good quality shampoo.
It will give you shining and thick hair in matter of few weeks.
- Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is best among all the essential oil in terms of hair nourishment. It will help you to get thicker hair quickly and easily. Coconut oil is rich in nutrients. It improves the blood circulation in the scalp and promotes the hair growth.
- Using warm coconut oil is better than cold coconut oil.
- Apply coconut oil on your scalp and cover every hair with oil.
- Gently massage your scalp in slow circular motion with your fingers.
- Leave your scalp for at least 30 minutes to one hour.
- Now wash your hair with gentle shampoo preferably with lukewarm water.
You will see very good result in few weeks.
Apart from using this home remedies you should also protect your hair from harmful substances present in environment. You should avoid dust and cover your hair whenever you go in polluted areas.
Eat healthy and nutritional diet which promotes hair growth. Do exercise regularly which will improve your blood circulation and will help you to get thicker hair.