Eye bags may be the result of working late night or spending too much time on TV. It may also cause due to kidney problems or water retention. Get rid of eye bags before your elders start looking younger then you.
Whatever may be the cause of eye bags they not at all look good on your face. Eye bags make negative image of a person. So, try some lifestyle changes to get rid of eye bags:
Lifestyle changes to get rid of eye bags
Drink plenty of Water
Our body is made up of 75 percent of water. Every problem either internal or external may be prevented if the fluid balance of our body is controlled. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily to maintain the water level in your body and to get rid of eye bags.
Wear sunglasses during heavy sunshine
When sun is on your head and there is less humidity in the air keep your eyes covered. Do not directly look into the sun especially when it is radiating too much heat. If you want to get rid of eye bags then keep your eyes and its nearby skin moist.
Eat healthy food
Eat food items which benefit your eyes. Take balanced diet to get rid of eye bags which contains every nutrient into required proportion. Eat green vegetables like spinach, broccoli, and egg plant. Also add fruits like watermelon, mango, banana and apple into your diet.
Sleep on your back
Sleeping on your stomach causes the problem of eye bags. Try to sleep on your back to get rid of eye bags, although it is very difficult to change your long term habits. But slowly through practice you may adapt the habit of sleeping straight on your back.
Avoid late night parties
Sleep deprivation is one of the main causes of eye bags. Sleep for at least 6 to 8 hours. Do not party late in the night and also avoid using smart phones or TV just before sleeping.
Many people claim themselves health loving as they wake early and do exercise. But if you are sleeping late and then rising early you will not get any health benefit as your body is sleep deprived. If you want to wake early then you have to sleep early.
Quit cigarette, tobacco, alcohol and drugs consumption
These bad habits not only cause you internal damage but also diminish your external beauty. Consumption of narcotic products without prescription increases the aging process in the body. It makes you look old and your eyes puffy. So, quit this bad habits to improve your health and to get rid of eye bags.
Do exercise regularly
Doing exercise helps you to remain fit and free from diseases. Exercise helps to tone the body. Doing light exercise before going to bed helps to relax mind and body. Exercising maintain the chemical balance inside our body thus helps to get rid of eye bags.
Stress is one of the main factors which cause eye bags. Give your hundred percent and hope for the best. But do not get disappointed if you don’t get your required results. Always be optimistic and live with people who have positive approach towards life.
Keep your eyes clean and moist
Wash your eyes several times a day with cold water during summer. Keep your eyes clean by regularly using eye drops. Eye drops will not only clean and improve your eyesight it also relaxes the eyes and helps to get rid of eye bags.
Home remedies to get rid of eye bags
Cucumber maintains the water level in the body. It helps to improve the quality of skin and purifies the blood. Cucumber contains excellent anti-oxidant properties. Cucumbers also help to get rid of eye bags when applied on eyes.
- Wash the cucumber to remove germs and dirt particles.
- Cut the cucumber into small pieces.
- Put these pieces into refrigerator until they get chilled.
- Apply this cold cucumber slices on your eyes.
- Make sure that they cover your eye bags as well.
- Keep your eyes closed and relax for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
Use this home remedy as many times as required in a day to get rid of eye bags. It will not only lighten your eye bags but also improve your eye sight.
Applying cold spoon on your eyelids will provide relief to tired and swollen eyes.
- Take few ice cubes into a glass.
- Now place 3 to 4 spoons into the glass.
- When spoons are cold enough then take one spoon out.
- Place the spoon on your eyes and gently press it on your eye bags.
- Keep it there until it comes to its normal temperature.
- Now keep it again into the glass and take another spoon out.
Repeat the process till you get rid of eye bags. You can use this method several times a day.
Potato helps to get rid of eye bags due to its rich ingredients. This tasty food item is loaded with starch which reduces the inflammation and thus gives relief to eyes.
- Keep the potato into refrigerator for several minutes till it gets cold.
- Now cut the potato into small slices.
- Place the potato slice on your both eyes.
- Gently move it all over your eyes especially on your eye bags.
- Now sit back and relax for 15 to 20 minutes.
You will get amazing results after using this method.
Milk makes the skin soft and shiny. It is very healthy and tasty beverage. Milk contains protein which helps to build muscle and make bones strong. It also helps to get rid of eye bags by cooling down your eyes and keeping your skin hydrated.
- Take some cotton balls and soak them into cold milk.
- Remove the excess milk by gently squeezing the cotton balls.
- Put this cotton balls on your eyes and make sure your eye bags are also covered.
- Relax for 15 to 20 minutes then wash your eyes with cold water.
You will see that your eye bags are reduced after single session only. By using this method regularly you will get rid of eye bags.
Egg white helps to instantly reduce the eye bags and make your skin tight. It also improves the quality of your skin.
- Take few eggs.
- Beat their egg whites.
- Now apply gently on your eye bags with a brush.
- Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now wash your eyes with clean and cold water.
You will see that your eye bags are reduced and your eyes are looking much prettier than before.
There are various other home remedies which you can use to get rid of eye bags. See what works best for you. Adapt a disciplined and healthy lifestyle to prevent problems like eye bags.
Most importantly stay away from stress, anger and negative thoughts. Enjoy your life fully as it will not only keep you healthy but also make you look young and beautiful.