Mafia king or depressed
Are you looking like ghost yourself after watching horror movies for several nights? Or your kids are following your every order due to your crime boss like appearance? Get rid of dark circles before some crazy kid try to tackle you to become hero of society.
Dark circles are the result of stress, irregular sleeping pattern and various lifestyle habits. Dark circles make you look older and depressed. Here are few causes of dark circles:
- Lack of sleep
- Extra salty food
- Smoking and drinking
Preventive methods to get rid of dark circles
Dark circles can be avoided by adopting healthy and happy lifestyle. Here are few lifestyle habits which will help you to prevent dark circles and ultimately help to get rid of dark circles.
Wash your eyes
Wash your eyes more often. Especially, Wash your eyes every time you come home if you leave in polluted areas. In summer time dark circles are more common, so clean your eyes with cold water.
Use eye drops
Use eye drops after coming from polluted areas or whenever your eyes feel itchy or tired. Although, do not use eye drops unnecessarily but use good herbal eye drops whenever it is inevitable.
Do not use untrusted eye drops as it may lead to irritation or infection in eyes. Never touch the tip of eye drop.
Over exposure to sun rays may cause dark circles. Use sun glasses to keep your eyes safe from dirt and pollution if you go out in heavy sunshine or in polluted areas.
Take proper rest
Lack of sleep is main cause of dark circles. Take at least 6 to 8 hours of sleep daily to maintain your health and beauty. Avoid late night parties and late night movies.
Specially, do not use any electronic device like Smartphone, TV, and laptop just before sleeping. If you do desk job on computer for long hours then take short breaks for few minutes.
Taking short break from work will not only keep your eyes fit but it will also increase your productivity.
Take proper diet
Diet is very important factor in preventing every type of ailment in our body. Eating balanced diet at regular time period will keep you healthy and happy.
Consume food items which are rich in vitamin A and E to keep your eyes healthy.
Exercising not only keeps mind and body fit it also helps to prevent dark circles. Exercise reduces stress which is one of the main causes of dark circles.
When we do exercise our body releases endorphin which are also called as happy hormones. Thus, exercising keeps you happy and free from dark circles. Established athletes like Michael Phelps and Saina Nehewal are good examples.
Drink adequate amount of water
Water is very important component of our body. Lack of water can cause many diseases and problems including dark circles. Drink At least 2 liter of water daily to maintain the water level in your body.
Drink more water in summer because body loses water very fast during summer.
By leading a happy life you can prevent many diseases. Dark circles cause mainly due to stress and continuous anger. Take break regularly from your work and spend some quality time with your family and friends.
Kill your stress by joining any hobby class or joining any sports group.
Natural methods to get rid of dark circles
While prevention is considered better then cure sometimes dark circles emerge due to little negligence from our side. So, here are some natural methods which will help you to get rid of dark circles.
Cold Compress to get rid of dark circles
Cold compress can be done to get rid of dark circles. It can be done by putting cold spoon on the affected area.
- Take few ice cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Keep 3 to 4 spoons in the bowl.
- Now take two spoons and put them on your both eyes especially over dark circles.
- Keep it there for few minutes or till spoons become normal.
- Now keep them in an ice bowl again and take other spoons.
- Continue this process for 15 to 20 minutes.
Compression will provide relief to your tired eyes and in few days your dark circles will fade away.
Cucumber to get rid of dark circles
Cucumber is rich in anti oxidants. It refreshes the skin and helps in skin lightening and is good method to get rid of dark circles.
Cucumber can be used in various methods to get rid of dark circles:
- Cut cucumber into small pieces.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes take it out and place the slices on your dark circles.
- Leave it undisturbed for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Now remove the slices and wash your eyes with clear and cold water.
- Dry your eyes with smooth and clean towel.
In few days you will see great results. You can also use this remedy twice a day to get quick results.
You can also apply cucumber on your dark circle with lemon.
- Extract lemon juice and cucumber juice.
- Mix them both in equal quantity.
- Soak this mixture in a cotton ball and place it on your dark circles.
- Leave it undisturbed for about 15 minutes.
- Wash your eyes with cold water.
Use this remedy daily and you will see notable results in few days.
Almond oil to get rid of dark circles
Using almond oil regularly before sleeping will help you to get rid of dark circles fast. Almond oil is very good for your skin.
- Take few drops of almond oil either in your fingers or in a cotton ball.
- Apply almond oil gently over your dark circles.
- Give a tender massage to your skin with your finger.
- Now leave it for a night.
- In morning, wash your face with refreshing and cold water.
In some days you will completely get rid of dark circles.
Rose water to get rid of dark circles
Rose water is used in many skin lightning products. It revitalizes the skin and helps to get rid of dark circles.
- Soak two cotton balls into the rose water.
- Now place it on your eyes
- Make sure dark circles are also covered and your eyes should be closed.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes.
- Now remove the cotton balls and wash your eyes.
You will feel refreshed and livelier. Use this method for several days to get rid of dark circles and make your eyes more beautiful.
Potato to get rid of dark circles
Potato contains excellent skin toning properties. It nourishes the skin and makes it look shinier and smoother. Potato is used to not only get rid of dark circles but many other skin problems like acne scars.
- Take fresh potato and remove its outer layer.
- Now grate the potato properly.
- Extract the potato juice in a bowl.
- Soak two cotton balls in a potato juice.
- Now place this potato juice soaked cotton balls on your eyes.
- Make sure the dark circles are covered properly.
- Leave it undisturbed for about 15 minutes.
- Remove the cotton balls and wash your eyes with cold water.
You will see that after using this remedy for a while your dark circles will start fading. In few weeks they will disappear completely.
Lemon juice is rich in amino acids and anti oxidants. It consists various other nourishing components which help in skin lightning. Lemon is good method to get rid of dark circles.
- Take some fresh and juicy lemons.
- Extract their juice and keep it in a bowl.
- Soak two cotton balls in a lemon juice.
- Now place this cotton balls on eyes and make sure dark circles are also covered.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes.
- Now remove the cotton balls and wash your eyes with cold water.
Use this method for several days and you will see amazing results from this lemon home remedy and in not time you will get rid of dark circles.
There are many other such natural remedies which will help you to get rid of dark circles and make you appear more pleasant. See what works best for you.
Adapt healthy lifestyle to avoid such problems and remain healthy and happy. Most importantly, Keep negative thoughts and negative people away from your life to lead a meaningful and delightful life.