Are you sick of ants, then read this article and learn how to get rid of ants
In a rainy and warm season, we see that many times a huge group of ants entered our house. The numbers of these ants are very high, even in millions. These ants create panic, frustration, head-ache in human. They bite us, damage our properties, make our house dirty and tidy. They also damage our plants.
To stop ants from doing these activities, lots of the people searched a lot on Google and asked other people for some tricks of how to get rid of ants. Now, you do not have to worry about this problem, because in this article we will tell you 7 best tricks to learn how to get rid of ants.
7 tips, which will give an answer of the question that how to get rid of ants?
It is one of the best household ant repellents. This is because, cinnamon is having a disgusting smell for ants. This stop them to enter your house and scrounge in your kitchen.
It was also found that cinnamon gives more positive result in repellent and insecticide activities by Journal of Scientific and Research Publications in 2014.
How to use and implement Cinnamon
- First, pour ¼ and ½ tablespoon cinnamon oil in a cup full of water. Now soak this mixture by a cotton wall and wipe and rub at the places, from where ants try to enter in our house. You have to repeat it every day, at least one time.
- You can also pour it on the ground near the entry of your house.
- You can also put in a spray bottle and spay it in a place of ant infestation. Try to put it only at that place, which are ant infestation. Don’t spray it all over the room.
The smell of White Vinegar is very irritating and unbearable for ants. Due to its smell, they do not able to recognised their path. This will help you to evade or prevent the entry of ants in your premises.
How to use and implement White Vinegar
- Mix equal amount of water and White Vinegar in a box and pour it in a spray bottle.
- Now, add few drops of essential oil, like cinnamon and others.
- After addition of essential oil in water and White Vinegar mixture then shake it properly.
- Now, spray this solution over the entries of your premises and the place where you find ants.
- After that ants will lost their path and then you swipe ants from your house. You have to do it once in a day, until ants do not leave your house completely.
- You can also use this mixture as floor cleaner to prevent crawling over these surfaces.
Like, White Vinegar and Cinnamon, it also having a repellent smell, which deters ants and the acid present in lemon also mask their scent trails.
How to use and implement Lemon
- Rub a piece of lemon over entries of your house, window and other places from where ants can enter your premises.
- You can also use lemon essential oil on a cotton balls and put them near on cabinets and other places where ants found. You should use these remedies once a day, until whole ants get disappear from you premises.
It is one of the best toxic for ants. It helps us to get rid from ants very quickly. Whenever ants inject borax in their body, it acts as toxic and kill ants, ultimately.
How to use and implement Borax
- You can provide it ants by mixing it with sugar in a ratio of 1:3. And then mixed this solution with water and make a solution and put it at the place, where ants are wondering.
- You can add it with food jelly. Now, put this borax mixed jelly near a place where there are ants. If you do not want to dirty your floor, you can put it on a paper.
- You can also make a paste of borax, cornmeal and few drop of water and placed it near a place, where ants are roaming.
Note: As Borax is toxic material, hence stay it away from the accessibility of your children and pets.
This is one of the best natural insect repellent. The smell of peppermint is very disgusting for ants. This smell affects their smelling capability to find food.
How to use and implement Peppermint
- You can make its mixture with water. Add 10 drops of peppermint essential oil in a cup full of water. Now, pour this mixture at the place, where you have seen ants.
- You can also dry peppermint by sprinkling it near your doors and other entries of ants.
- You can also grow it in garden and in pot inside your kitchen.
This is one of the oldest technique to get rid from ants. As ants has an aversion from cucumber and they do not like its taste. So, you can use it, if you will use bitter cucumber then it will like icing on the cake.
How to use and implement Cucumber Peel
- First peel a cucumber by knife and peeler.
- Now, put these peels near the passage of ants.
- You have to replace peel every day by a fresh one, do it until all ants disappear from your premises.
Clean Your House Daily
You should have to give proper care and clean to your house, to stop the entry of ants in your house.
- To stop the entry of ants in your house, you should have to clean your house daily with liquid dish soap.
- You should clean your floor, countertops, cabinets and other places of your house, every day.
- Do not leave food spills for a long time. Clean it with in a 10 minute. Especially fruit juice and other sugary products.
- Never leave any unwashed dishes in a sink for a long time.
- The dustbin, which you are using, should be tightly sealed.
- The boxes in which you keep your food items also tightly fixed.
- Clean all your furniture, window and other places, where chances of entry of ants are high, twice in a day.
If you will implement these ideas in your premises, then I am pretty sure that you will definitely get rid of ants. I hope this article might help you to learn how to get rid of ants.